First of all, open all the boxes and unwrap the sensors. Under each sensor, you will find a small white button, press it during 5 seconds.
There will be a blue light on top of the sensor. When you see a long blue light the sensor is ON.
When the light flashes 5 times the sensor is OFF.
Very important : DO NOT REMOVE THE STICKER LOCATED ON THE SIDE WITH A NUMBER ON IT.
Head to your portal and edit fridges and freezer units, than add the relevant sensor number ( located on the sticker on the side of each sensor) for the relevant unit.
Now, You only need to connect the middleware to the internet to start collecting data.
Plug the middleware (G1):
- Plug the device using its usb cable somewhere where it will remain plugged at all time, for exemple, in a dedicated socket, in your desktop computer or onto the internet box.
Connect it to the internet:
- Search in your available wifi networks for one beginning by GW and click on it
- Enter http://192.168.99.1 in your favorite browser
- Leave username and password blank and click "Login"
- Go to the network tab and choose the "repeater"
- Enter your wifi login credential
Change the destination URL:
- In URL field, enter your subdomain name followed by https://yoursubdomainname.the-haccp-app.com.iot exemple https://secretsdecuisine.the-haccp-app.com/iot
Place the sensors in the relevant fridges:
- Go to your portal
- Open the fridge/freezer unit section
- In the list you will see the name of the fridge and mac address (the mac address is the number on the sensor label)
- Position the sensors in the right fridges/freezers units
- The data will be collected every 3 hours for each sensor